Enter a domain name
Our free backlinks checker tool is for carrying out a thorough analysis of the backlinks of your website. Although developed by CyberTools, this free backlink analyzer is fully integrated with Ahrefs’ engine to pull and display a detailed backlink report for any active website or web page. This free backlink checker tool will give you the real number of backlinks that your website currently has.
With this backlink checker tool, you'll be able to:
- Discover and track where your backlinks are coming from
- Perform a backlink analysis and audit for any site
- Research your best performing content
- See which keywords or pages are bringing you the most links
- Find your competitors’ most valuable backlinks and examine their backlink profile to spot patterns and possible link building opportunities.
What specific metrics can you dig using this tool?
Well, since backlink analysis is integrated with Ahrefs to deliver the best results, the tool does more than just showing you a list of your site's backlinks.
- It shows you the URL of the particular web page that is linking back to your website.
- It shows you the exact anchor text used in the link back.
- It shows you the Ahref Domain Rating of the domain linking back to your site.
- It shows you the Link Type (that is, whether it is Nofollow or Follow).
- It shows you an option to check the Ahrefs URL Rating of the website that is linking back.
But that's not all. To help you further, our free backlink checker tool shows you some more relevant metrics including:
- Ahref rank of your site
- Ahrefs DR score of your site (Domain Rating)
- The total number of backlinks to your site
- The total number of referring domains to your site
- Organic keywords
- Organic traffic
- The number of Dofollow links on your site
- The number of Nofollow links on your site
- The total number of referring IP’s
And guess what: you get ALL of these for FREE.
The initial report generated with Backlink Checker is often limited to the top 100 backlinks pointing to your domain — where it shows one link per domain — but you can click further to view all links.
How To Check Quality Backinks by Using Our Free Backlink Checker Tool?
Our tool is remarkably easy to use. You don’t need to be a techie or an expert in SEO to use it. In fact, it takes just three simple steps:
- Step #1: Get on this page where you are now already.
- Step #2: In the space provided, enter your URL. This can be the main domain pointing to the site's homepage or the URL of a particular page like a product page or blog post URL. You can choose whether the tool should show external links pointing to all pages on the domain or to that single page owning the URL you entered.
- Step #3: Click on the “Check Backlink” button. Your specific request may require that you complete a CAPTCHA. If so, go ahead with it. Once you've completed the three steps above, the tool will show you the results immediately — with all the metrics discussed in the section above. You can download the report if you want.
Most other backlink checkers only show you a few results (say 10) per page. But our link checker can show you the top 100 backlinks to a single URL. And you have the option to view more.
Like stated earlier, our tool NOT ONLY show you backlinks. It also collects and displays other vital metrics as we've shown you in the section above.